about this blog

Others want it hard, others semi-hard. A few have it poached from them. The rest wants the freakin’ cacophony of an omelette. As for me, I want it sunny side up – life, that is.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bathroom Session 3 - The Last Time


Session 1 - Basta't Kasama Kita
Session 2 - Ako'y Sa 'Yo

Eto na naman ako, mambuburaot ng mga tenga ng mga tao. This time, I tried recording sa iPod Nano. As it turned out, mas okay pala magrecord ng boses dun compared kung sa phone lang.

Btw, The Last Time is my all-time favorite wedding song. I have no plans of getting married someday, but kung pipilitin ako, dapat nasa repertoire ito. Sabi ko din dati, kapag may kumanta nito sa kin, kami na, automatic. Choz!

My apologies if I wasn't able to give justice to the song. Pagbubutihan ko next time. Extra choz!


(Medyo malakas 'to. hehe)



THE LAST TIME
Eric Benet

The first time I fell in love was long ago.
I didn't know how to give my love at all.
The next time I settled for what felt so close.
But without romance, you're never gonna fall.
After everything I've learned;
Now it's finally my turn.
This is the last time I'll fall in love.

Now don't hold back, just let me know.
Could i be moving much too fast or way too slow.
'Cause all of my life, I've waited for this day.
To find that once in a lifetime, this is it, I'll never be the same.
You'll never know what it's taken me to say these words.
And now that I've said them, they could never be enough.
As far as I can see, there's only you and only me.

This is the last time I'll fall in love.
Last time i'll fall in love.
The last time i'll fall in love.

7 comments:

Nishiboy said...

Yun naman pala eh. =P

NOX said...

pasenya na sa iPod version. kinarir ko with hand gestures like sarah geronimo :)

Mr. G said...

Like!

karir talaga ang bathroom series!

NOX said...

@mr g. - hahahaha! cnxa naman :)

Raymond said...

galing. :)

imyourhighness said...

You have a really good voice :))

NOX said...

@rj - thanks, papa! :))

@highness - hihi! tenchu :)