about this blog

Others want it hard, others semi-hard. A few have it poached from them. The rest wants the freakin’ cacophony of an omelette. As for me, I want it sunny side up – life, that is.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cover Letter

Dear HR Staffing:

I am Beyonce Knowles, [INSERT POSITION TITLE] of [INSERT COMPANY NAME], and I am interested to apply for the Marketing Communications Analyst opening of MERALCO.

As [INSERT POSITION TITLE], I am tasked to generate goodwill between the top management of [INSERT COMPANY NAME] and its employees through the facilitation of internal communication channels (i.e. company events, publications, company intranet). Tapping from the public relations and marketing skills I have developed through my current stint as a communications professional and as a BA Organizational Communication alumnus of the University of the Philippines Manila, I am confident that I would also do well in dealing with external stakeholders.

I have attached a copy of my resume for the detailed qualification of my proficiencies and professional experience for your perusal. I hope to receive a reply if my email was received properly. Thank you.

Best regards,

Beyonce Knowles


8 comments:

Nate said...

good luck!

khantotantra said...

naks... talagang boyonce ang name. :p

Nimmy said...

hongtaray!!!! good luck nita negrits! hihi

Unknown said...

Iiwan mo na ko? =(

RoNRoNTuRoN said...

ahahahaha.... Hi Beyonce.... aysus! sexy ng dad ko!!!! ikaw na dad! :D

I'll support you whatever venture you wish to go to... love u! pakiss.... mwaaah!

Viewfinder said...

Wish the best!.. now next entry should be about the di pwede may kasama moment hahaha ok lang naman di ba ron ikwento, past naman un hehehe

NOX said...

@nate - thanks! :)

@khanto - yeah, genen talaga.

@nimmy - lol. mas maganda ang balat ko kay nikta negrits. hahahaha!

@pipo - well. hehehe

@dad - love you! mwah! :)

@clarence - hindi ko alam yang sinasabi mo. ron, wag ka maniwala sa kanya, please. char. hhahaha!

Aguilar Elliot said...

I'd give her an interview, but no guarantees for a job.