about this blog

Others want it hard, others semi-hard. A few have it poached from them. The rest wants the freakin’ cacophony of an omelette. As for me, I want it sunny side up – life, that is.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

THREE NEW THINGS

It’s been two busy weeks since I’ve last posted anything in my blog. I didn’t really notice it until I opened my blog a few minutes ago. I’m really surprised some people still view my blog even without new posts.

It’s rainy today but I ain’t complaining. The weather only makes it better for things get written down onto paper, er, web space.  Just three important updates for today.

1.     I HAVE A NEW BOSS.
So far, she has surpassed my expectations. She is cheerful, a trait that should be innate for professionals who handle internal company events and publications. One cannot be glum when talking to co-employees about their “inputs.” Their comments or ideas might be stupid or not feasible, or even sometimes hurtful, but it doesn’t mean one has the right to immediately dismiss their thoughts. One has to learn to take it in a stride and just move along. My boss got that one right up. Plus, we came from the same university. We don’t need to guess how the other one would think, react, and respond. I have my fingers crossed that I’ll learn a thing or two from her.

2.     I BOUGHT A NOTEBOOK.
And I’m actually using it right now. Hahaha! I was supposed to buy the MSI notebook with an i5 processor (I forgot the freakin’ model) but it was too heavy for something that will be lugged around from Cavite to Makati, and back, every day. Plus, it doesn’t do much in the looks department. So when I saw the new Sony Vaio Y Series, I knew I found THE ONE. The specs are really decent, except for the annoying Windows  7 Starter OS. In any case, my IT friend can deal with it perfectly well. Hahaha! Btw, I named my new baby Aziraphale – Azi for short.

3.     I NOW HAVE A PARTNER.
YES, Virginia. I have fallen in love again and I am with high hopes that he is THE ONE. Dad, I know you’ll read this and will probably leave a comment. I want you to know that even if seas, mountains, and valleys separate us now, I am sure that we’ll have our time together. In one place. In God’s time. I love you, dad! J

19 comments:

RoNRoNTuRoN said...

Someday dad,,, well be together... And I know you know the reason were apart... I love you dad.... I always will. KOnti na lang, ill be back home.... Your OFW dad will be back home. hhehe... Damn, I just love u so much!

Nate said...

@nox: congratulations on your new boss, your new baby, Azi, and your new found love.. yi......

@ronron: yi... ang tamis lang... ganyan.

RoNRoNTuRoN said...

dad, our love is the best new thing that will never grow old in our lives... i love u so much! hugggssss....

@nate, mahihiya yung may mga diabetes, ganyan?! hehe

Nate said...

@ronron: true that!! aalis nalang ang mga langgam.. masusuya at mauumay sa sobrang tamis.. mga ganung leveling.. ganyan.. ahahaha! :P

Unknown said...

Happiness! <3

Nimmy said...

Ang tamis tamis niyo na! Mahihiya nga ang may diabetes! Hahaha

Congrats! God bless your relationship! :)

Ryan said...

Why do people name their gadgets? :)

khantotantra said...

congrats sa tatlong bago sa iyong life especially sa iyong lablife/partner

nyabach0i said...

kaya pala matumal ka sa mundo ng blog kasi may harhar ka ngayon! good for you!

NOX said...

@ron - love you dad :)

@nate - hihi!

@pipo - yay! pero love pa din kita. mwah!

@nimmy - salamat po! :)

@ryan - i dunno. i guess it started when a car was named "desire" :)

@khanto - maraming salamat sa suporta! :)

@nyabachoi - may harhar nga wala namang jerjer. nagpaparinig po. hahaha!

zeke said...

cute!

i wish both of you guys the best. congrats kuya ron and kuya nox. hihi

__

btw, I would love to have a boss like yours.

RoNRoNTuRoN said...

so.... jerjer... HD at digital na rin yan ngayon. char. love u dad.... :D mwah!

Nate said...

@nox & ronron: ay.. ay.. napo-pollute ako.. lol! :P --- "so.... jerjer... HD at digital na rin yan ngayon. char. love u dad.... :D mwah!"

Sean said...

wow!!! congrats ron and nox!

c - e - i - b - o - h said...

ikaw na nox at si tatay!! oh my oh my!!

congrats!

^travis said...

ahhh...love....

citybuoy said...

Wow, kinilig na ng ako sa post, kinilig pa ako sa unang comment. Congrats! Looks like things are shaping up. :)

Mr. Tripster said...

It's been quite sometime. Ang comeback mo laging headlines! hahaha! i thought the Sony Vaio notebook was the most interesting but as i read on AYUN! Ah, no world or universe exist around lovers... Big time ka na talaga. Live life and live for love!

sunny said...

wow! cheers!